GRIP500 SLU, a company incorporated under Andorran law in the form of a one-person limited company limited with a capital of 3,000.00 euros, registered in the Andorran Trade and Companies Register under number 17485, whose registered headquarters is located at C. Prat de la Creu, 59-65, ANDORRA LA VELLA (Principality of Andorra), email: cm(a)grip500.com, (hereinafter 'GRIP500') deposits, when you browse the website accessible at the following address: https://www.grip500.co.uk/ (hereinafter, the 'Site'), cookies on your device with which you connect to the Site, such as a computer, smartphone, tablet, games console connected to the Internet, etc. (hereinafter referred to as your 'Device').
The purpose of this page is to provide you with all the necessary information about cookies and settings allowing you to oppose the use of these cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are deposited in a specific part of your Device when you browse a website, read an e-mail, install or use mobile software or an application, or online advertising.
Cookies make it possible to collect information related to your online browsing, to simplify access to our Site, or to increase the speed and efficiency of its use and to send you information about personalised services.
Cookies are essentially managed by the browser used by your Device.
For more information, please visit the next page.
2. Who deposits cookies when you visit the Site?
Cookies deposited on your Device when you visit the Site may be deposited by two main parties:
- GRIP500, for the purposes defined below;
- when consulting the Site, third parties that may be partners, suppliers, social networks, advertising agencies, or other service providers. These cookies deposited by third parties allow you to view, view and interact with certain content on our Site provided by the concerned third party (advertisements, plug-ins, and specific social network buttons). These cookies are managed by these third parties acting on their own behalf, and GRIP500 does not have access to the content of information that these third parties store and use.
|Improving our Site||Cookies allow us to gauge and analyse visits to and use of our Site and its various sections. This information is crucial to improving the functioning, appearance, and the readability of our Site. |
These cookies also contribute to the implementation of security and fraud prevention measures on our Site.
Cookies also make it possible to store certain information such as your login details, in order for you to avoid wasting time filling in this information upon each visit.
4. What cookies does GRIP500 use?
5. How can I manage cookies?
You have the following possibilities to manage and oppose cookies.
You can configure the browser you use when visiting the Site in order to block all or some cookies.
Each browser has its own configuration procedure. You will find the relevant information for the main browsers by clicking on the links below:
For smartphones, we invite you to consult the relevant link according to the operating system used by your Device:
|Cookie management platform|
There are centralised cookie management solutions available, including the one offered by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB):
6. How can I get in touch?
GRIP500 is at your disposal to answer all your questions about cookies.
To contact us, use one of the following options:
- either by email at cm(a)grip500.com
- or via the contact form available here.